Ground Resistance Improvement Powder (GRIP) in the offering heps in reducing soil resistivity even in the soils of least electrical conductivity. It is mainly applied around an earthing system, so that ground impedance can be lowered and soil resistivity can be reduced. It does not wash away in any environmental conditions.
- Cost effective solution for every earthing system
- Corrosion resistance GRIP
- Selected compounds possessing excellent electrical conductivity are used in GRIP
- It is applied to cables, tapes, rods, etc.
- Packaging Size: 5kg/10kg
- Packaging Type: Bag /Bucket
- Physical State: Powder
- Impedance: less than 30 Ohms
- DC ground resistance: less than 10 Ohm
- Function: Assist in achieving a DC ground resistance