POWER SOLUTIONS (APS), an ISO 9001:2015 certified & UL listed
company was established in the year 2005 with a mission and vision to
the safety concern of electrical systems like Stormaster Lightning
Arresters, Lightening Testers, Surge Protector, Power Surge Protection
Device etc in various sectors like Defence, Telecommunication,
Factories/Industries, Mines, Railways, Power, Real Estate sectors, etc.
the aim to reach to the vast numbers of clients/consultants, it started
its journey from the national capital – New Delhi as its head office
and subsequently broadens its wings to the rest part of the country
under the guidance of well qualified and experienced top management.
To grow its business it kept its strong foothold in the cyber city of
India (southern part of the country), i.e. Bangalore in the form of its
corporate branch office and expanded a vast pool of dealer network
throughout the country.
in this line of “Earthing / Grounding solutions, Lightning protection
and surge protection solution” for the last 12 years, we have achieved a
rare feet of one of the first Indian Company to be certified as “UL (USA) certified LPS (Lightning Protection System) Installer”. LPS includes Surge Protector, Power Surge Protection and grounding solutions.
This is a result of our passion for the subject and thirst for the
customer satisfaction. Today APS boasts of its quality product offering
like Surge Protector,Power Surge Protection, etc as well as servicing to
its valuable clients.
reach to the end customers with the best needed solutions and meeting
those needs effectively, efficiently and profitably with the aim of
satisfying the end customers.
APS is a well diversified organization with multi-product and
multi-location presence with well qualified and well experienced
employees in its kitty. Its competitive price of product and the best
solution by the best qualified and experienced professionals has
uplifted the company from modest few lakhs worth at the starting to more
than 100 million INR within the span of just few years.
is a specialized house for Advance External Lightning Protection
System, Exothermic Welding for electrical grounding, Maintenance Free
chemical based specialized grounding/earthing solutions, Surge
Protector, & Power Surge Protection Device for LV application and
also other connected electrical systems like DC Energy Meter, GPRS modem
and Battery Monitoring System for Telecom sector.
products handled by the company take concern of “CONTINUOUS INNOVATION,
SAFETY, PROTECTION & CONTROL”. The expertise of the company is well
utilized and converted into business through the Electrical
Consultants, SMPS manufacturer of Telecom sector, Signal and
Telecommunication projects in Indian Defence and Indian Railways.
products dealt by APS are tested and conform to IEC, VDE, IEEE, UL
Standards, RDSO (Research Designs and Standards Organization, Govt. of
India - Indian railways) specifications, CPRI (Central Power Research
Institute, Bangalore, Govt. of India) and also UL certification.
OUR VALUED BUSINESS PARTNERS:
1. LIGHTNING PROTECTION INTERNATIONAL (LPI) PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA – national distributor for INDIA
- For advance external lightning protection system for the protection of structures against direct lightning strikes.
ESE (Early Streamer Emission) as per NF C 17 102 standard & CSE
(Controlled Streamer Emission) based advance lightning protection system
& Grounding/Earthing solutions.
2. HARGER LIGHTNING AND GROUNDING, U.S.A. – national distributor for INDIA
- Conventional lightning protection system as per UL 96, IEC 62305, IS 2309 standard (i.e. rolling sphere method)
- Grounding/Earthing solutions – UL listed copper bonded rod & “Ultrafill” chemical compound.
- “Ultraweld” - Exothermic welding system.
3. HAKEL, Czech Republic, Europe – national distributor for INDIA
- Surge Protection Device (SPD) for Low Voltage application.
- Surge Arresters – Class B/I, Class C/II, Class B+C/I+II, Class D/III for various applications.
Surge Arresters for the protection of control cards, VFD’s, CNC
machines, PLC panels, SCADA systems, IT Equipments, Load Cells,
Datacentres, Solar Panels, LCD/LED/Plasma TV’s, etc.
4. CUMMINS INDIA LIMITED (POWER ELECTRONICS) – U.S.A - regional distributor for North India.
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- RTPFC (Real Time Power Factor Correction), DRPC panels.
- Power Quality Auditing.
5. POLAR POWER INC. (U.S.A) – national marketing representative for INDIA
- DC Generators & DC Alternators.
- DC Solar Refrigerators & Freezers.
- Hybrid Power Systems
6. JK EARTHING ELECTRODES (INDIA) – sole distributor for India & the international market.
- G.I. pipe based chemical gel earthing system – CPRI tested & certified
- G.I. Rods based chemical earthing system.
- Copper pipe based chemical gel earthing system
- Polyplastic Earth Pit Chamber/Cover.
- Copper bonded steel rods & Zinc bonded steel rods
- Resistance Lowering Grounding Minerals.
strive to achieve the aim of providing complete packaged solutions to
our esteemed clients. With a good penetration in the various markets,
the company has felt the need of establishing full fledged network all
over to effect prompt services to our valued clients we have our
representative stationed at Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanyakumari, Cochin
& Mumbai in addition to our ever growing dealer/channel partner
network of more than 50 spread across the nation.
LPI (Australia) lightning protection & chemical earthing system in Telecom sector:
chemical gel earthing system is used in the telecom sector since 2001
and few of the esteemed customers are BSNL, VSNL, Indus Towers, TTSL,
Escotel, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, etc.
lightning protection system is implemented in one of the high lightning
prone areas of Kerala and the damages are minimized and recorded.
- LPI chemical gel earthing is supplied to the various telecom operators across the country in respective states.
- Bharti Infra is using LPI surge filters and earthing system in their African operations.
- LPI chemical earthing in AIRTEL MSC’s, Vodafone, etc
LPI (Australia) lightning protection in Automobile sector:
- AMW Truck Factory (Gujarat)
- Apollo Tyres (Chennai)
- Auto Fit (Hero Group, Haridwar)
- Bajaj Motors (Pune)
- BMW Factory (Chennai)
- Daimler, Pune (Mercedes Benz)
- EICHER Factory (Dewas, Indore &
- Ford Motors (Chennai)
- Honda Motors & Scooters Ltd
- Hyundai Motors (Chennai)
- JK Tyres (Mysore)
- Mahindra & Mahindra (Nasik)
- Michellin Tyres (Chennai)
- MRF Tyres (Chennai)
- Rockman Industries (Hero Group,
- Sumi Motherson (Lucknow, Noida, etc)
- TATA Motors (Sanand, Gujarat –
- Toyota Kirloskar (Karnataka)
- Toyota Tsusho (Karnataka)
- Yamaha Motors (Greater Noida, U.P.)
LPI (Australia) lightning protection in IT & Broadcasting sector:
- Flextronics (Chennai)
- Genpact (GE, Jaipur)
- HCL Comnet (Noida)
- HCL Technologies (Noida)
- Microchip Factory (Bangalore)
- Motorola Factory (Chennai)
- Nokia Factory (Chennai)
- Radiomirchi (Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur,
- Samsung Factory (Greater Noida)
- SUN Network (Chennai)
- WIPRO IT Park (Greater Noida)
- NIIT (Greater Noida)
LPI (Australia) lightning protection in FMCG, Pharma & Chemical sector:
- Asian Paints (Chennai)
- BASF (Thane, Mumbai)
- Chadha Sugar Factory (U.P.)
- Dabur (Gurgaon)
- DMF Foods Factory (Noida)
- Dr.Reddys (Hyderabad)
- Frooty Factory (Ghaziabad)
- Hindustan Unilever Factory (Goa)
- IOCL LPG Bottling Plant (W.B.)
- Jotun Paints (Pune)
- Motherdairy (Delhi)
- Nestle Factory (Haridwar &
- PEPSI Factory (Delhi)
- SENSODYNE Tooth Paste Factory (H.P.)
- Surabi Dairy (Coimbatore)
- TATA Chemicals (Gujarat)
LPI (Australia) lightning protection in Industrial sector:
- Air Force Headquarters (Delhi)
- Anchor Electricals (Daman)
- Asahi Glass Factory (Chennai &
- Electrosteel (Bokaro)
- Hayat Hotel
- IBIS Hotels
- Jaquar Tiles
- Jindal Steel & Power
- Johnson Tiles
- Leela Palace
- Marriot Hotel
- Moserbear Solar projects
- Radisson Hotels
- Shangri La Hotel
- Sterlite (Haridwar)
- TATA BP Solar projects
- TATA Steel (Jamshedpur)